Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pardon Our Dust

I've been doing some consolidation, some redesigning (just now I threw on a nice skin from the handy blogger template thingy just to make it look different), and some other waffling about. I have decided to roll my old art blog into this one, since I doo ALL my infrequent updating over at deviantArt for the time being, and also my perpetually-on-hiatus house restoration blog. I'm going to leave the posts on those blogs that are linked from elsewhere in place, with notes that they have been relocated, and delete the other posts.

There are a few other things I am planning to roll in as well, like all my public posts at my livejournal, which go back to 2003 (this may take some time), and older stuff from my personal websites, in order to make it all searchable, taggable and accessible in one easily backed up place. Eventually, when things get better, this may get embedded into my future new personal site.

I have quite a lot of Real Life commitments to deal with at the same time, so this may take a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, so do not be alarmed if your comment doesn't show up immediately.