Sunday, October 22, 2006

Change of Venue

I've had a site for some time entitled "By My Own Hand" over here. I just never seem to get around to upadating it because it's a HUGE PITA to upload a page or two at a time over a slow internet connection. The last real update was ... 2 years ago?

So, I'm changing to Blogger, since that's easier to update from out here in Bumb----. I'm going to keep my old site, as a personal site and an archive of older, useful stuff, for now. Maybe I'll redesign, I don't know. My plate's pretty full.

Why's it full? I have 2 kids now, and a house I'm restoring, and I'm helping take care of my mom and grandmother's place, and life's been throwing us so many curveballs that I feel like I'm standing in front of a pitching machine. So, updates to my personal site, my house blog, my medieval costuming site and my livejournal have suffered. I jsut plain don't have time for much beyond plugging things into a preset interface anymore.

I still get the urge to post things from time to time, and that's what this is for. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, so do not be alarmed if your comment doesn't show up immediately.