Saturday, September 20, 2003

Stuff and things

Things about FX:

FX is completely fascinated when I pick things up with my toes. He tries, but does not have the coordination yet.

FX had a dry night last night - he woke up crying 2x and both times went on the potty. His diaper was DRY! wooHoo! And no accidents on the floor today (yet). Happydance! If you want to know what the heck I'm doing, go here.

baby poo is VERY yellow. Everything that comes out of babies, with the exception of most barf, is yellow. I am perpetually cleaning yellow substances off my son.


Stuff about me:

I hate the latest spate of faked MS security patches. F*ck the idiot who wrote this latest net vermin. I have deleted at least 10 of those HUGE stupid emails in the last day.

Gaming last night went well. It was fun. However, 2 things:

1:If you are tired, eating more than half a cup of chocolate-covered espresso beans chased with coffee will not help. It will only give you a sick stomach and a racing heart. Even, or especially, after eating pizza.
2: DO NOT do a websearch on "wookie nookie", and if you do, DON'T click any of the links. I mean this. Mental scarring will occur. And possibly screaming. Don't do a search on shaved wookies either.

Quote for the day:
"If you can't say anything nice, come over here and sit by me." Dorothy Parker (I think. I can't be bothered to go look it up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are moderated, so do not be alarmed if your comment doesn't show up immediately.